Crude Oil Terminal Capabilities
- Product Storage Terminals
- Mainline Valve Stations
- Metering Stations
- Field Erected Floating Roof Tank
- Initiation & Booster Pumping Stations
- Truck and Rail Car Off-loading Facilities
- Pipeline Terminals
- Blending Infrastructure
- Batch Systems
- Retrofits and Upgrades to Pumping Stations Control Systems
Six Crude Oil Pumping Stations and Two Stations Upgrades Project
- Designed, procured, and constructed six (6) new pump stations and upgraded two (2) existing stations.
- Upgraded 430 km of 22,000 m3/day liquids pipeline. Power studies were completed to examine electrical grid loading to prevent browning out at local towns.
- Five (5) 2500 hp pump stations (All electrically driven w/ VFD grass roots installations).
- One (1) 3000 hp pump station (Electrically driven w/ VFD grass roots installations).
Truck Terminal Blending Facility Project
- Installation of a new blending, pumping, and metering system to accommodate blending Light Sour crude with heavier crude.
- Bringing the combined blend to the higher end of the acceptable density range for our client while maximizing revenue on the heavier crude.
- Field erection of 25,000 bbl floating roof tanks