LPG and Fractionation Capabilities
- LPG Storage
- CO2, H2S and Mercaptan Removal
- Natural Gas Liquids (NGL) Recovery & NGL Fractionation
- Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG) Recovery
- Fractionation Plants
- Cryogenic Plants
- Deep cut processes for recovery of ethane, butane, propane and pentane plus
- LPG Pumping Systems
160 MMSCFD Gas Plant Optimization – Liquid Stabilization Systems West Stoddart Gas Plant Facility
- Modeled the gas plant processes to identifying system and component capacities and potential areas of optimization.
- The Team determined that a second liquid stabilization train was not required.
- Designed and installed a new tray system for the existing stabilization tower, a larger feed drum, a larger inlet header and increased the diameter of the inlet separator dump lines.
- Reduced capital cost from $7 million to $2 million by demonstrating a second liquid stabilization train was not required.