Petrochemical and Refinery Capabilities
- Liquid & Dry Storage Facilities (Nitrogen, Ammonia, Acid)
- Liquid and dry product truck and rail terminals with measurement
- Cooling Water Systems
- Facility Optimization and Turnarounds
- Polishing or Deionization System
- Fire Suppression Design
- Blending Facilities
- Nitric Acid Plants (Weak& Strong Acid)
- Ammonia Nitrate Plant
- Steam System Design
- Commissioning & Start up
Lube Oil Blending and Packaging Plant
- Installation of an enterprise control system to fully automate production batch operations for lube oil blending, packaging and bulk loading of trucks and rail cars.
- Full automation and batch sequencing of both inline and batch blending systems.
- Bulk loading consisted of two truck loading racks and one rail car loading rack. Rail rack has the capacity for 40 rail cars per day.
- Control system consisted of customized web based system to integrate new batch control system with SAP.
Nitric Acid Plant and Terminal
- Design, construction experience and commissioned a Nitric Acid plant, storage facilities, automated loading and unloading terminals.
- Built with the capability to automatically load and off load 80 trucks per day.
- Pipeline, pump, and metering systems for custody transfer.
- Installation of five (5) 5000 bbl storage tanks associated piping, transfer pumps and meters