Lanmark is dedicated to protecting the health and safety of its employees, contractors, and the public; it is committed to preserving and enhancing environmental quality.
We integrate health, safety, and environmental considerations into all operations, and strive continuously to monitor and identify ways to improve performance. Lanmark encourages the active participation and support of its employees and contractors in promoting and implementing an effective safety program. Lanmark’s management and supervisory personnel have direct responsibility for ensuring these objectives are met.
The following principles guide all Lanmark personnel and the Prime Contractors they represent:
- Lanmark complies with all applicable laws, regulations, and industry standards.
- Lanmark's supervisors provide appropriate training and guidance to ensure that each employee, contractor, or third-party service provider understands their HSE responsibilities.
- Lanmark fosters a safe, healthy working environment and expects our employees and contractors to comply with practices designed to protect it.
- Lanmark’s senior management and supervisors identify, assess, and manage HSE risks.
- Lanmark’s senior management continually review, monitor, and asses it’s HSE policies and procedures to meet or exceed recognized industry standards.
To receive a copy of Lanmark's HSE manual, or for other inquiries please email HSE@lanmarkeng.net