Oil & Gas Well Tie-Ins & Gathering Capabilities
- Line heaters
- Compressor stations
- Refrigeration plants
- Emissions handling systems
- Gas field gathering system design (hydraulics)
- Single/Dual and Multi-well pad facilities
- Critically Sour gas facilities
- High pressure piping design
- High CO2
Well Tie-Ins and Flexpipe Pipeline Installation
- Tied in nine (9) new or standing Penn West wells into Keyera gathering system in Strachan, Alhambra, and Medicine River fields.
- A total of 9,870 meters of 3” OD flexpipe and 2,425 meters of 4” OD flexpipe to bring production from each well to the designated tie-in points.
- Tie-ins were to Keyera specifications.
- Wellsites were outfitted with separator tank combo packages and a 45 degree flexpipe riser with full barrel type pig receiver.
- Process modeling of separators to determine suitability of a smaller separator for the low pressure application.
Gas Dehydration Facility Project
- Designed and constructed a gas dehydration plant to accommodate an expected rate of 25 mmscfd of produced sour gas with a field increase of up to 70 mmscfd.
- Completed flare stack sizing and H2S release rate calculations.
- Design consisted of three (3) knock out tanks and one (1) flare stack for instantaneous flow of 150 mmscfd.
- Preparation and submission on Kermit of OGC regulatory requirements including BC-20 and as-builts