Brine Processing and Injection Capabilities
- Brine Pumping
- Brine/Produced Water Pipelines
- Truck and Railcar Terminals
- Brine Pond Storage
- Water Treatment
- Desalinization Plants
- Brine Injection
- Brine Tank Storage
- Salinity Measurement
- Corrosion Mitigation Strategies
- Material Selection
- Internal Coatings
Pipeline Replacement (6"-12") Project
- Replaced the existing water injection pipelines due to corrosion of existing piping.
- The MOP of the injection system is 24,130 kPa with a design temperature of 100 °C.
- The pipelines that were replaced ranged from 12" OD to 6"OD.
- This project required extensive design and modeling to address hydraulic, expansion stress due to high pressures, high temperatures, and erosion issues.
- Design Flow Rates - 20,000 m3/day (125,800 bbl/day) Total Fluids