Construction Management Services
Lanmark’s construction management group reviews the engineering product at key stages to ensure the completeness, constructability, and quality of our engineering packages. Our team manages construction activities in accordance with well-established procedures and work processes. Additionally, the construction group ensures our construction plans incorporate safety; as a result, we are very proud of our construction safety record.
- Stewardship of the Construction Site
- Point of Creation Document Management
- Construct-ability review at 30%, 60% and 90% design stages
- Assistance with inspector project orientation to ensure an understanding of the project philosophy, specific bid documents, cost plus items not included within bids.
- Oversight of daily communication to ensure effective implementation of project controls, including daily reports, cost control, cost tracking, deviation reporting, change order management
- Provision technical support.
- Establish and monitor safety criteria.
- Management and adherence of Service provider contracts
- Ensure service providers comply to Client and service provider QA/QC and HSE programs