SAGD & Thermal Capabilities
Lanmark has expertise and experience with non-conventional oil sytems. Our people have experience with the design and engineering of SAGD central processing and well-pad facilities, including: de-oiling, oily water separation, filtration, boiler feed-water, steam generation, high pressure steam distribution, hot lime softening, ion exchange, tank farms and well pad/pipe rack module design.
Lanmark can provide engineering and design services to all project phases from conceptual development to detailed engineering and construction.
24” & 16” 2900 METER A/G SAGD FLOWLINES
- Cost/benefit analysis to maximize cost savings of flowline sizing, material and wall thickness.
- High operating temperatures (i.e. Steam at 320°C)
- Extensive stress analysis to dictate anchor/guide and expansion loops design.
- Hydraulic modeling
- Evaluation of fluid velocities to optimizing fluid flow for both present and future production
- Mitigation of slugging on both the steam and produced gas lines
- Significant environmental design to ensure that ungulate crossing
- restrictions were limited.
- High pressure Steam distribution
- Lift Gas distribution
- Piping sizing and optimization
- Oily water separation
- Steam-assisted Gravity Drainage (SAGD)
- Pad Separation Systems
- Steam Supply Pipelines
- Steam/NG Return Pipelines
- High Pressure Steam Generation Systems
- Central SAGD Facility Systems
- Valve Station design and module standardization
- Gathering Flowlines
- Pad Facility design, sizing, and module standardization